Monday, June 25, 2007

its a new dawn...its a new day...


the rest of the song goes 'and im feeling good'...im not feeling too good...But its def a new day...this is the beginning of another chapter in life...A quite useless character has left my life..I think...He left, I didnt leave him...I have tried to leave before- too many times..But finally he had a turning point in his life and as he started up his ride, he let me out of the car...bila warning...But guess wat..I ducked and rolled bitch! I didnt get mashed up on the sidewalk..this wasnt curbation...And although im pissed as hell (been listening to Lily Allens 'smile' on replay...may add kelis's 'i hate you so much right now' and mos defs 'u r the one' to the list) Im ok with it..Twas a year of nothing defined...so nothing has ended...Having joined 'The Secret' band wagon..a couple of weeks ago i put him on the list to things to change...'The Secret' masters say 'ask, believe, receive'...this i already knew in life- learnt it in sunday school i think...But when its put in some shiny selp-help packaged dvd that gets re-iterated on the Oprah-ive-found-TheSecret-so-im-topping-Forbes-power-list Winfrey show (which btw i hadnt watched in ages but just happened to change the channel to that episode -twice...for the first episode and the Reaction episode...both times i just happened to change the channel to that?! GQ comments that the ideals of The Secret that the universe will work for you if you believe is quite self-centred and 'global-warmingy'...But twice i stumbled on it and havent watched any other Oprah episodes this whole month?? i think the universe/God is working with/for us but we have a responsibility to it in return...in fact the responsibility being loving , empathy etc..cheesy..etc..coming first without expectation - after which we receive, if at all we do even..) I remembered...i had those a-ha moments youre meant to have and decided that its time to affect change...So I 'asked' to end it with him..and i was in the process of 'believing'....and i guess it was quite effective because sure enough ive 'received'!..Cept whats bothering me is that he got to do it and I had no idea it was coming from his way- that cockroach got the last laugh..!! baaaah!

Anyway...the search is on...no more compromising...I know who or what I want and im asking Him for it...believing itll be...!! dyu think the universe can organise for lupe fiasco to come my way...??

otherwise...whos voting Shirikisho? of course why not? ? why not vote for a party established about 6 months before the elections....? and speaking of useless characters- the leader of the party #!%!#? vijana tugutuke!