Thursday, December 20, 2007

f#¥√ª•§•¶¢k

just found this in previous unposted blogs...not really as angry anymore..but since im still having the bloggers block may as well publish....[if the language offends, for forgiveness i beg...:-)]:

some time back someone said what I thought was one of my pretty fscking funny blogs was shit...although I kazad..honestly, I was broken...a little comment can cut you...it cut me deep man..cut to the marrow! Worse still..that same day I happened upon Milo's blog...Suffice to say salt was sufficiently rubbed, then marinated into the wound...And so began a bloggers block that just resulted in half-arsed blogs, lots of music posts and old poetry to stay in the game.
But I think Im back, I hope Im back...Im back for me and noone else- cus I need this..this ranting on here is my blog-therapy and practice...in an unprejudiced forum. So it doesnt matter if I get zero comments/ readership because HELL- this is MY blog...I didnt start it for anyone, or for it to even to be read..I wrote it so that my thoughts random, significant, inane, insane or otherwise would be journaled somewhere I could find at anytime, anywhere. Perhaps I too fell into the trap of trying to write for a reader...[comment in the inbox becomes like a scratching comb to a crackhead]..so I was stifled and perhaps really wasnt true in my blogation. So I dont know if it was the comment that led to my blogger block or perhaps the realisation of my 'ingenuineness' but watever it was ...im back! And if its not interesting or funny then SHIT.. such is the reality and ill just have to damn deal with it some way(weeping in the shower?) other than muting this- my ME space..mine...!!